Copyright protects artistic and commercial expression in a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Literary works such as Books, Articles, and Poems
- Music and Recordings
- Cartoons and Animation
- Film and Video
- Multimedia and Digital Works
- Various other forms of expression.
Sasha Brodsky advises and assists clients in protecting their Copyrighted Works for a range of situations, including but not limited to:
- Copyright Registration
- Contracts and Licenses related to Copyrighted material
- Enforcing Copyright rights
- Transfer of Copyright
- Creating and protecting new works based on pre-existing Copyrighted material
- Fair Use
- Copyright Clearance
There are many other Copyright-related matters on which Mr. Brodsky advises.